Monday, October 29, 2012

Give Thanks and Celebrate Autumn

I promised to give you guys a peek at what's new in my space at Viking Village...Halloween is just about over... so I added this vintage frame reminding us to "Give Thanks".

It's priced a little higher than my others...basically because I had to pay more for it...
Hopefully someone else will see the same value in it that I did.  :)


Here's a very large chalkboard that I added a while ago...
I guess by now ya know how much I love chalkboards!!!


Just another look at my Autumn / Halloween mantel... that's forever changing.
I plan on putting Christmas and winter out this week (If I can find the time).
Yikes...If your a crafter you already know...
The Holidays are here!

I will be linking up to many of the party's on my side bar...check them out!
And
Thanks for visiting!
Denise





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful..love it from www.threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!