Thursday, October 11, 2012

Whoo's That in my Field?

Well here it...as promised; The photo's of the Barred Owl we spotted out in our field last week...
(and by the way this is the second post in one week...Maybe I am catching up ...but don't count on it)!!  :)


Anyway..
My camera isn't all that great and using the telephoto made my pictures blurry when I went to enlarge them...

Sooo... I deiced to edit them on PicMonkey.  I used the Halloween edits for the top one...
What do you think?


Isn't she (or he) lovely??


Just another reason I love living in the Pacific Northwest!!!
Have you seen any wildlife lately?
Thanks for visiting!
Denise

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beauty! Owls always look so dignified :)
    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are dignified and I do love them. We have a screech owl that I hear sometimes when I lock the hens up at night and it gives me the chills :)
      Thanks for visiting!
      Denise

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!